- SOLICITATION FOR BIDS: Contractual Janitorial Services. Deadline to submit, May 7, 2015 at 11 a.m. (central time). For more information and the criteria for submitting a bid, please click here.
- The next scheduled RPC Commission meeting will be Friday, May 22, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. in the John Dimit Conference Room, Brookens Administrative Center.
News, Updates, and Events
- Kathleen Liffick, Champaign County Head Start/Early Head Start Director, receives the Region V Head Start Association Administrator of the Year Award. For more information, please click here.
- Head Start now accepting applications for 2014-2015. For more information, please click here.
- Champaign County Head Start/ Early Head Start Policy Council Meetings
Planning & Community Development
- The Draft FY 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is available for public review until Saturday, June 6, 2015. Comments can be sent to Ashlee McLaughlin via email or phone (217-328-3313).
- The Final FY 2016 Unified Technical Work Program (UTWP) was approved by the CUUATS Technical and Policy Committees in May 2015.
- The FY 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) was modified by the CUUATS Technical and Policy Committees in May 2015.
- The CUUATS Selected Crash Intersection Locations (SCIL) 2009-2013 Report was approved by the CUUATS Technical and Policy Committees in May 2015.
- C-CARTS, the Champaign County Area Rural Transit System, is now available to persons traveling in rural Champaign County and from areas of rural Champaign County to Champaign-Urbana-Savoy.
- Household hazardous waste (HHW) collection options for residents. Learn about the CCRPC project to identify a strategy to improve HHW collection options in a seven-county area of east central Illinois. Visit the project website at hhw-ccrpc.info for information about potential local initiatives for review.
- The Champaign County Regional Planning Commission is pleased to announce the release of the 2012 Champaign County Statistical Abstract. The abstract is available through the RPC website and a limited number of printed copies are available for $5.00.