News, Updates, and Events
- May 10, 2013 is Provider Appreciation Day. Please take a moment to recognize this yearly event to celebrate child care providers.
Please click here to read the Child Care Provider Appreciation Day Proclamation.
- Champaign County Head Start/ Early Head Start Policy Council Meetings
- HeadStart now accepting applications for 2012-2013
Planning & Community Development
- Electronics Recycling Survey please take a moment to complete the survey by clicking here.
- The Draft FY 2014-2017 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is available for public review until June 10, 2013. Comments may be submitted to Jeremy Borrego at 217-328-3313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Final FY 2014 Unified Technical Work Program (UTWP) was approved by the CUUATS Technical and Policy Committees in May 2013.
- The 2012 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Report Card was approved by the CUUATS Technical and Policy Committees in April 2013, and can be viewed on its interactive website or as a document.
- The FY 2013-2016 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) was amended by the CUUATS Technical and Policy Committees in May 2013.
- The Champaign County Regional Planning Commission is pleased to announce the release of the 2012 Champaign County Statistical Abstract. The abstract is available through the RPC website and a limited number of printed copies are available for $5.00.
- The Champaign County GIS Consortium has deployed it's first GIS Webmap Public Interface.