- The next scheduled RPC Commission meeting will be Friday, March 27, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. in the John Dimit Conference Room, Brookens Administrative Center.
News, Updates, and Events
Planning & Community Development
- INVITATION FOR BID WEATHERIZATION MATERIAL BID NOTICE. All bid packets must be completed and returned to the Champaign County Regional Planning Commission office no later than 12:30PM on December 19, 2014. Click here to view the notice.
- Champaign County Continuum of Care Approves HUD NOFA FY14 Projects. Click here to view the list of approved projects.
- Beginning September 2nd, low-income seniors (60+) and persons with permanent disabilities can make appointments to receive Winter Heating Assistance through the LIHEAP program.
Those with pending disability status with Social Security are also eligible (must provide documentation).
For more details, Click here.
- Champaign County Continuum of Care conducts survey of the area's homeless population.
to view the official press release.
- The Housing Weatherization
program is now accepting applicants!
- "Ludlow Officials to do Prep Work to Secure Water Main Grant" – Rantoul Press (January 13, 2015)
- "Top Stories - Ludlow to Replace Water Mains" – Rantoul Press (January 06, 2015)