- The next scheduled RPC Commission meeting will be Friday, November 21, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. in the John Dimit Conference Room, Brookens Administrative Center.
News, Updates, and Events
Planning & Community Development
- Champaign County Continuum of Care Approves HUD NOFA FY14 Projects. Click here to view the list of approved projects.
- Beginning September 2nd, low-income seniors (60+) and persons with permanent disabilities can make appointments to receive Winter Heating Assistance through the LIHEAP program.
Those with pending disability status with Social Security are also eligible (must provide documentation).
For more details, Click here.
- Champaign County Continuum of Care conducts survey of the area's homeless population.
to view the official press release.
- The Champaign County Continuum of Care approved the priorities for funding for the HUD FY13 NOFA at its Tuesday, January 21st meeting.
The applications were ranked on review by the Executive Committee according to the criteria established at the Continuum’s December 2012 meeting,
three options for consideration were presented to the full Continuum, and the Continuum members eligible to vote established FY13 priorities using the
second option presented on the recommendations from the Executive Committee.
- The Weatherization ARRA project report is now here! Please
click here to view.
- The Housing Weatherization
program is now accepting applicants!