- The next RPC Commission meeting is scheduled for Friday, March 28, 2014 at 8:30 am in the John Dimit Conference Room, Brookens Administrative Center.
News, Updates, and Events
Planning & Community Development
- The Champaign County Continuum of Care approved the priorities for funding for the HUD FY13 NOFA at its Tuesday, January 21st meeting.
The applications were ranked on review by the Executive Committee according to the criteria established at the Continuum’s December 2012 meeting,
three options for consideration were presented to the full Continuum, and the Continuum members eligible to vote established FY13 priorities using the
second option presented on the recommendations from the Executive Committee.
- LIHEAP Winter Heating Assistance starts Sept 1 - May 31, 2014 or until funds have been exhausted.
Appointments can be made in person at the CCRPC Brookens office starting Tuesday, September 3rd. For more information and eligibility/requirements please click here
No appointments will be made by phone.
- The Weatherization ARRA project report is now here! Please
click here to view.
- The Housing Weatherization
program is now accepting applicants!