CSBG Scholarship Program
Eligibility and How to Apply
In order to be eligible for a CSBG scholarship, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a resident of Champaign County
- Be income-eligible according to the current Federal Department of Health and Human Services' 2013 Poverty Guidelines.
- Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA (high school students) or 2.0 cumulative GPA (post-secondary students) out of a possible 4.0 scale.
- Be enrolled in a post-secondary school in Illinois.
- Be enrolled as a full or part-time student (12 or more semester hours - some exceptions do apply).
- Students who have already completed a bachelors degree are not eligible for this scholarship.
Phone: (217) 819-4093
Fax: (217) 328-2426