Tenant-Based Rental Assistance
- Be willing to participate in the No Limits program and have a specific achievable plan to become self-sufficient within two years;
- Live or work in Champaign, Urbana or unincorporated Champaign County, and be at risk of becoming homeless or is homeless by HUD standards;
- Meet income guidelines;
- Income may not exceed 60% of the Area Median Income
- Liquid assets may not exceed $5,000 (or $10,000 if a senior or disabled)
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Applications will be accepted only when vouchers are available.
- When no coupons are available, those interested will be placed on a waiting list.
- When a voucher becomes available, those on the waiting list will be notified and
may submit a completed application packet that includes:
- An application for Tenant-Based Rent Assistance
- A Self-Sufficiency plan;
- A Projected budget
- Any other supporting documentation
- When a voucher becomes available, CCRPC will provide seminars to assist prospective applicants with completing application packet documents.
Phone: (217) 819-4093
Fax: (217) 328-2426